Iowa Mold Tooling Co, part of Oshkosh Corporation, recently introduced its 42684 hydraulic loader, the newest addition to the company’s lineup of loader cranes.
“Our newest hydraulic loader crane offers customers another option for precise handling and expert maneuverability of palletized materials in the building supply construction industries,” said John Field, product manager at IMT.
“IMT designs our loaders to lift more, reach farther and last longer.”
The 42684 features the highest rating in the IMT lineup at 305,580 foot-pounds. It has a maximum lift capacity of 10,500 lbs. (4763 kilograms), up to 84 feet of horizontal reach and a maximum vertical reach of 95 feet.
A hydraulic out-and-down stabilizer span provides stability for loading and unloading palletized goods, while a high lift-to-weight ratio allows for maximum payload on the truck.
“At IMT, we’re committed to helping our customers achieve improved productivity, profitability and efficiency with our products,” Field said. “The new 42684 provides the strength, reach and precision to quickly and easily load and unload materials.
“The 42684 offers the longest and highest lift capacity of any IMT loader crane currently in the market.”
IMT hydraulic loaders are manufactured with an Environmentally-Friendly Quality Coating (EQC) Surface Treatment that provides resistance to impact and corrosion for improved lifetime productivity. The 42684 comes optional with an Electronic Vehicle Stability (EVS) system to increase the working area of the crane by calculating improved stability conditions and is backed by a three-year warranty on all IMT crane structural parts.
- Radio Remote with InfoCenter (standard), which features a two-line monochrome LED display for real-time loader conditions.
- Progressive Crane Control (PCC) ensures smooth crane movement and improves operator efficiency.
- Priority Flow Control (PFC) ensures maximum performance by optimizing crane movements during operation of multiple functions.
- 420° turntable with dual planetary gear drive
- Standard oil cooler to extend hydraulic system longevity.